All RotaDyne rollers are laser inspected prior to shipping. As a part of our ongoing commitment to quality, we have incorporated the use of a laser micrometer during our manufacturing process. It evaluates diameter, runout, cylindricity, and other critical measurements to ensure:
- Our rollers meet precise customer dimensional requirements
- Our rollers have the highest degree of quality possible
RotaDyne is one of the few international companies that can control all phases of manufacture for the graphic arts roller business. Designing and manufacturing cores, custom mixing of elastomers, covering rollers, and delivery are all performed in-house.
- We are strategically located to offer local service.
- We develop and mix all our own compounds.
- Our fleet of delivery vehicles ensures on-time delivery of your order.
We are confident that you will find the RotaDyne Advantage an indispensible part of your operation.
Location, location, location...
Over 10 North American manufacturing facilities to serve you!
Our conveniently-located facilities, combined with our own truck fleet means you get your order on-time.
Want to find a location close to you?