Rodel Hickey Picker Rollers
Competitive printers use the new and improved Rodel Hickey Picker to:
- Reduce downtime
- Increase profits
- Increase quality
- Run high-fiber paper stock
The patented Rodel Hickey Picker ink form has a superior, napped material to sweep contaminants off the printing plate — not cover them up. Chemically treated in our factory to develop an attracting field, the roller captures and holds loose particles until normal clean up at the end of a press run.
Your existing litho rollers may be recovered with our patented Hickey Picker cover in either coarse or fine finishes. Rodel Hickey Picker Ink Form Rollers can be installed on web or sheet-fed lithographic presses.
The Rodel Hickey Picker ink form roller…
- is easy to install, just replace a conventional ink form roller.
- attracts and holds particles caused by paper dust, ink skin, spray powder, roller breakdown, and pressroom dirt.
- will not leave a pattern, even in large areas of heavy ink coverage.
- cleans up quickly with normal press washing agents.
- requires only routine maintenance similar to other normal litho rollers.
The next time your customer has a point to make about your work, make sure it’s a good one by installing Rodel Hickey Picker Ink Form rollers on your presses.